The Digital Sales Handbook for leaders in IT
As revenue keeps moving to digital, it’s clear that IT needs to work closely together with sales – IT is an essential enabler for sales and revenue.
Sharing a common understanding of the buyer journey between functions allows IT to choose and combine technology solutions more efficiently to create concrete sales impact.
The Handbook, is a crystallisation of the key themes leaders in IT need to understand in 2021 to push their digital-enabled sales forward.
Some examples of the book's topics:
- Sales focus in IT
- Shared targets, road mapping and collaboration models between functions
- Coherent data in all channels
- Full-cycle DevOps
- Custom or out-of-the-box solutions, or something in between
- Leading through the customer journey / cross-functional sales funnel
Plus interviews with industry experts including:
- David Blomquist, Head of Digitalisation, Wood Product at Stora Enso
- Kati Andersson, VP Customer & Commercial Solutions at Scandinavian Airlines (SAS)
- Rod Kilgour, CIO at Tiger of Sweden