Our main focus points were to try and find a solution that:
- Would satisfy all of MyHelsinki's essential needs right now amidst an uncertain situation
- Make sure the solution we chose still had the capabilities to scale to accommodate new features later on
- Have a concrete, chat-based solution running as soon as possible on MyHelsinki.fi/en
- Make sure the chosen solution is a good fit for the MyHelsinki customer support team
We benchmarked the most viable possible platforms and ended up choosing a Finnish provider, Giosg. We mediated contracts for the usage and support of the service and organised training with the help of Giosg for the whole customer support team of MyHelsinki. Then, we continued to set up the chat environment and its logic based on MyHelsinki's initial wishes.
Helsinki Marketing got a solution for MyHelsinki, which served all their immediate needs while also having the capability to expand later.
Highlights from the 72h project
- Researched and benchmarked different service providers and platforms based on the needs of the client
- Discussed findings together with the client and decided which one to implement
- Organised training for MyHelsinki customer-support team together with Giosg
- Set up the environment and edited its operational logic to fit the needs of MyHelsinki
- Provided support throughout the process and made sure the launch went without a hitch
We quickly implemented a platform that answered all of MyHelsinki’s most urgent needs. In the long term, the organisation will become more digitally savvy and will be able to offer a larger variety of ways to help its customers.
The Data Handbook
How to use data to improve your customer journey and get better business outcomes in digital sales. Interviews, use cases, and deep-dives.Get the book